Capgemini is looking for full stack developers with experience in LAMP stack.
The essential functions of the position will include below:
• Coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
• Work with other developers to define best practices and processes
• Collaborate with team members based in multiple locations to deliver software solutions
• Implement detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements
• Provide functional and technical documentation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum of 1 year experience in LAMP stack/OpenText/Tomcat
If interested, please send email with your resume and below details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Name – Phone / Email – Skype ID
Other related specialized skills -Current employer
Is this employer a consulting firm
When can you start -Can you travel 100%
Have you interviewed with Capgemini in the past
US Work Authorization type (If H1, provide validity details)
Current location -Can you relocate if needed
For more opportunities, please visit www.capgemini.com/careers
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now