Cloud COE leader will be responsible for overseeing a team of Cloud application developers and infrastructure engineers. The COE leader is experienced in enterprise application development, Microservices, a role model, can roll up the sleeves to drive smooth implementations. Has worked in a fast paced, agile and millennial environment and able to operate on multiple projects at the same time. Passionate about cloud technologies to drive optimal solutions, and mentor junior team members to create and grow effective teams. Experienced in solution development, distributed and Cloud architectures, application interfaces, and related software components. The COE manager is a “highly” hands-on delivery manager role that requires high level of energy, passion in Cloud technologies, growth mindset, knowledge in all aspects of technical delivery, team building and business understanding.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the center performance comprising of Cloud Application Developers specialized in solution analysis, application configuration, development, testing, software architecture and design, deployment and application operation/run functions.
• You are be responsible for coordinating and delivering Cloud application solutions for multiple clients by working with both customers, onshore teams, offshore delivery centers.
• You are responsible for supporting creative, next generation cloud solutions for capability showcasing and architecture demonstration through POCs and Demos
• You are responsible for requirements, design, architecture, testing and other pertinent software artifacts for various clients served out of the COE with highest delivery quality, completeness and timelines.
• You are able to operate effectively in a millennial work environment and ensure smooth and successful implementations.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several application delivery scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a Capgemini leader representing COE in customer visits comprising of CIO/CEO/CTOs from major client organizations.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 10+ years of professional experience in modern software development and architecture; Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: AWS or Azure or Google; Pivotal or MuleSoft; Agile Development.
• Software Delivery: Should be experienced in agile software development. Microservices development skills required; Familiarity with Cloud application ecosystem comprising of Cloud Migration, Cloud Native Development, Cloud Integration and Cloud Operations/Run.
• Technical Skills: Experienced in Spring, Spring Boot, Node JS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, etc.; Microservices, No SQL and Cloud API with MuleSoft or Apigee; Enterprise Architecture, and relevant Cloud Development Tools.
• Communication: Effective communication skills to disseminate software requirements, project delivery status, risks and architecture solutions. Be able to rally junior team members by leading them by example in a highly collaborative environment.
• Should be confident and be able to exhibit strong technology acumen to devise optimal solutions to address business problems
• Should be masters in technology and/or business management.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now