Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for selling and delivery of Technology Transformation services to clients
· Articulating the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process and automation transformation) specifically targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
· Building strong client relationships by delivering outstanding value through automation
· Representing our automation practice in public forums
· Addressing performance, development and deployment issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s)
· Supporting achievement of sales and revenue targets
· Identification and assessment of potential processes for RPA
· Process preparation for Robotics solution (process redesign, gaps and wastes identification)
· Validation of potential processes for RPA
· Delivering RPA solutions and being first point of contact in case of any configuration issues for the team
· Collecting local business requirements, cooperation with process SME on client side
· Ensuring quality and timeliness of automated processes
· Creation of automation architecture and solution proposals
· Develops RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept
· 4-6 years of experience working on similar position in a corporate organization
· Consulting/working experience attained within at least one of the areas: F&A, Insurance, Banking, SCM, Client Interaction
· Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions for clients (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
· Identification and recommending of appropriate RPA technology platforms best suited for client requirements
· Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean)
· Mastery in MS Office package, especially Excel and Access is a must
· Independent, self-driven
· Problem solving attitude
· Analytical skills
· Strong project management skills
· Readiness to learn new skills and share experience
Business Transformation Manager (2):
Performs Project Management / Stream Management role during transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service.
Is responsible for delivering the projects on time and within the budget.
The role includes project plans management, reporting to the customer and internal management.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Plan activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
• Ownership relevant project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Convey relevant information to management, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment
Progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
• Work with managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Key client interface
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
A successful candidate will be required to undergo a background investigation and drug screen
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be a master in People skills (Task Manager), generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics. Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be experienced in People skills (Task Leader), Sales & Marketing and Stakeholder Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now