We have a position for a Buyer/ Contract Admin position in Baltimore, MD.
Duration: Full time Permanent
Location: Baltimore, MD
• Responsible for total procurement activity of assigned commodities.
• Perform all required functions from the determination of requirements to the completion of an acceptable purchase contract. It should meet costs, quality, audit, and schedule and documentation requirements.
• Develop plan for supplier negotiations utilizing established and creative technique.
• Develop plan to actively develop competitive sourcing.
• Actively search and incorporate cost reduction projects.
• Provide continual market analysis of assigned supplier accounts.
• Provide management with up to date and accurate engine hardware costs as well as costs forecasts
• Preferably in aviation industry
• Should have progressing skills in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
A successful candidate will be required to undergo a background investigation and drug screen
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now