Role: SDET – Software Development Engineer in Test
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of the code and develop new tests for testing in development phase
• Participate in product design, interface design and data design
• Understand the need of the software as a whole, work with business, development and end users
• Build automation framework to automate acceptance tests
• Debug issues at code level and provide information to fix issues
• Work closely with development team to test and automate unit level tests
• Analyze and define Test Strategy, delivery model, solutions
• Participate and contribute effectively in daily stand up, sprint review, retrospective meetings
• Review user stories with business analysts, designers and developers to ensure tests are appropriate to demonstrate that delivered solution meets agreed requirements
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• 5+ years of proven experience as a software developer with testing experience
• Extensive experience working with test automation tools and frameworks such as Appium, Selenium WebDriver, TOSCA etc.,
• Extensive experience working with test driven development methodologies
• Experience in working in CI/CD environment
• Experience with API level testing/debugging a plus
• Experience with logging/monitoring tools such as Fiddler
• Experience in automation at services level
• Experience in SCRUM, KANBAN, LEAN, XP, SAFe methodologies on large complex agile programs
• Working knowledge of Agile tools like Rally, Version one, JIRA Agile
• Understanding of Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
• Experience in working in Digital/Mobile/Ecommerce domain
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience of continuously deploying and scheduling tests using Bamboo/Jenkins.
• Technical background with a deep understanding of modern DevOps practices preferred
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You are responsible under general supervision for the definition and execution of test scripts and accurate reporting of results, to ensure that the delivered solution meets specification. You develop competence in specific areas of testing through training, development and experience. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now