Management of Employee Operations within the HR Services Team.
The function encompasses processes including, but not limited to:
Management of transactions for existing employees across North America, including transfers, pay changes, job changes, work schedule changes, manager changes, personal data changes, office alignment changes and submission of one-time payments
Oversight of job catalogue for North America, partnering with global contacts.
Partnership with Compensation Team on the semi-annual promotion and annual salary increase cycles
Management of legal agreements for mandated actions, such as Flexible Work Arrangements, retention and relocation bonus payments
Act as a broker to the business by managing and understanding the demands of our clients through collaboration with key stakeholders within the HR Business Partner organizations and Capacity/staffing organizations to best respond to requests and provide all viable options to ensure delivery with excellence
Partner with the other Tower leads (Recruiting, Separations and Leave Operations) to coordinate workflow and communications with key stakeholders; ensure seamless hand-off of processes and deliverables
Provide seamless operational support across the Employee Operations and HR Services organizations through management of a diverse team of onshore and offshore resources, with partnership with Offshore Leaders
Manage vendors which fall into the scope of the Employee Operations tower
Manage projects and programs within the Employee Operations Tower as well as the HR Services organization
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
• 5 years experience working in an HR operations role, that may include compensation, benefits, new hire processing, or ideally experience with HR transactions/ updates to a central HR system.
• Experience with SAP HRMS system is preferred.
• Experience working in an HR shared services environment or having held a cross-functional role in a professional services organization
• Proven success in managing transformation through people, process and/or technology
• Proven track record for running both large and small projects
• Experience managing a small onshore team; exposure to or management of an offshore team
• Strong leadership, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Strong emphasis on customer experience
• Exemplary listening and comprehension skills; ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Proven decision-making skills
• Effective prioritization and time management discipline
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality around sensitive data
• Flexibility and agility to address changing priorities and initiatives
– 3-5 years experience in a related role
– Demonstrated deep content knowledge in multiple functional areas
– Demonstrated success working with clients and staff to identify issues and develop innovative solutions
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrated experience designing, preparing and/or leading effective meetings with clients
– Experience successfully leading a small team on at least one project that impacted at least one functional area
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now