• Review functional requirements documented in Subsystem Technical Specifications (SSTS) and provide feedback to requirements authors improve clarity or consistency with established GM requirements strategies. Collaborate with requirements authors and other stakeholders as needed to ensure high quality, executable Subsystem requirements.
• Develop functional partitioning and allocation scenarios comprehending system constraints, cost /resource optimizations, robustness, and implementation complexities.
• Create and maintain the FPA UML Model for assigned subsystems using the Rhapsody tool according to the established release schedule.
• Review Node/Feature report output from UML Model extraction script to verify correct information prior to delivery to Network Engineering team.
• Collaborate with Architecture Analysis team to execute required analyses for high impact changes.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
• Proficiency on IBM Rational Change and IBM Rational Synergy (formerly Telelogic Change / CM Synergy) change and configuration management tools.
• Proficiency on IBM DOORs , Big Lever GEARS and Rhapsody
• Experience developing automotive electrical system components and/or systems
• Experience developing UML-based system and/or software models
• Knowledge of embedded software engineering practices, structured analysis and design methodologies, and object oriented concepts
• Knowledge of major automotive electrical subsystems (Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Infotainment, Safety etc.)
• Ability to coordinate and complete tasks per a release schedule
• Ability to identify non-compliance to standards and resolve the issues
• Ability to verbalize problem statements as well as suggested enhancements
• Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Awareness of core Electrical System enabling technologies: AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN, ISO14229, etc.
• DFSS Green Belt Certification
• Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Software engineering
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now