Candidate should be able perform the following activities:
5+ years of exp. as HP-ALM admin/Developer.
Should have supported Service Asset & Configuration Management process for ALM instances.
Responsible for the Request Fulfillment process
Provide Administrative Support for ALM Application
Handling Service Requests
Support Incident, Problem & Change Management processes for ALM instances
Support on Service Validation & Testing “. Work experience on Linux OS preferable.
Resource may need to provide Export control support.
• HP ALM
o SQL/PL SQL
o OS – Linux
Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit via SDM’s to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
• Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-center and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
• Meet the defined SLA/OLA’s;
• The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the center, deploying transition managers where necessary;
• Ensures correct &appropriate charging of the centers services to the account;
• As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients;
• Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Provide updates and suggestions disaster recovery plans for clients;
• Provide data for Business Impact Analyses for both Capgemini and external clients;
• Provide updates and suggestions for Life Safety documentation;
• Schedule and help conduct annual life safety drills (fire and severe weather);
• Assist with coordination and conduct client disaster recovery exercises offsite (primarily at DR vendor locations);
• Support sales pursuits from a DR perspective;
• Maintain documentation and documentation standards in compliance with the Quality Management System;
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Should have progressing skills in Negotiating, Continuous (Service) Improvement, Transition Management and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now