GDPR / Cybersecurity Privacy Technical Manager
The ideal candidate will know how to do data discovery for structured (transaction DBs, Hadoop) and unstructured data (file systems, SharePoint, document repositories). You need to be familiar with data encryption, obfuscation, and masking for data in use, in transit and test technologies. You will need to be at an architect level, not doing the implementations, but need to architect and drive it and we need to figure out how delivery would work on new potential sold business.
ISEB in Data Protection, CISMP or CIPP certification highly desirable
Other areas of accountability include:
Security Assurance & Compliance
• Conducts compliance and management audits;
• Develops audit plans for allocated audit assignments;
• Can contribute to contract compliance work;
• Decides and reports audit findings;
• Suggests corrective actions;
• Tracks findings from previous audits through to closure.
• Knowledgeable about the ISMS;
• Provides advice and guidance about Security matters to one or more significant accounts or to a large delivery center;
• Able to train people up to senior levels in Security and control matters;
• Builds experience that counts towards certification in Security management, auditing,
Identity Access Management:
•Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of IAM solutions
•Serve as the IAM subject matter expert, trusted advisor; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
•Work with stakeholders and vendors to deliver the IAM roadmap in a phased and iterative approach
•Work internally with the various stakeholders to promote the IAM Program, and to understand their requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how IAM solutions and services should perform and consistently operate
• Ensures that people who provide information for Security purposes are made aware of the outcome of its analysis and use
Security, Engineering, TDA/Architect, Bids/Solution, Design
• Builds, designs and executes the analysis and tools required to drive process improvements on discrete projects or accounts;
• Able to manage and direct others in the use of techniques to analyze and resolve Security issues.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now