• Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Dell Boomi platform including Connectors, Design Center and API management
• Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
• Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem-solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing
• Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
• Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
• Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
• Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
• Implementation experience with Dell Boomi API management or another framework is preferred
• Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
• Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end flow execution
• Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
• Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
• A minimum of 5+ years developing enterprise class integrations between on-premises and cloud applications (on-prem to on-prem, on-prem to cloud, and cloud-to-cloud)
• 2+ years of experience building integrations using Dell Boomi as the iPaaS solution. Experience with platforms such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Snaplogic or similar is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Strong knowledge of API based integration and micro services design patterns & best practices
• Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
• Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experience with Dell Boomi administration, configuration and tuning
• Demonstrated experience implementing Dell Boomi architecture, rules, caching, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
• Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience developing and maintaining integration standards, recommending changes to integration standards/guidelines and building a governance framework for an iPaaS platform
• Good understanding (or hands on experience) of installation, configuration and administration of Dell Boomi iPaaS at on-premise location
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
• Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
• Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and other methodologies
In general, the Programmer / Developer lead is responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience: Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.