The position Leads the process definition and configuration of NetSuite ERP system specifically in the areas of Accounting. This may include functional areas of entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. A NetSuite Functional Lead will drive process and configuration decisions through design workshops. The individual will also drive all meetings with the client and project team members and manage the analysis through design phases related to their respective functional areas in scope including providing progress reporting for all work products, deliverables and milestones.
• Experience conducting business process definition and systems design workshops
• Presenting solution definition findings and obtaining client sign-off for functional design documents
• Establishing role-based security and control requirements
• Perform data conversion mapping to support functional requirements
• Define enhancements as required and create functional specification documents
• Define end-to-end testing scenarios and use cases for input to prototype build and testing for functional areas in scope
• Evaluate business financial and operational reporting requirements against standard reports and recommend build or enhancements for additional reports
• Configuration NetSuite as required
• Lead functional acceptance testing
• Recommend End User training
• Identify risks, issues, gaps and resolution for functional areas in scope
• Mentor onshore and offshore NetSuite team members
• 2-3 Full lifecycle NetSuite implementations performing in a Lead role, and with hands-on configuration of the software, including basic SuiteCloud tools such as workflow and saved searches,
• Functional skills in 4-5 of the following areas: entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
• One of the following certifications: SuiteFoundation, ERP Consultant, Administrator is desired
• Meaningful role in at least 1 business transformation project
• Experience proactively designing, recommending, and compelling client’s to adopt leading practices and out-of-box functionality for relevant business flows
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage a consulting vendor, and subcontract resources
• Core consulting skills including facilitating workshops, creating documentation, oral and written communication, creating and delivering presentations, conducting analysis and making recommendations
• Experience with data design of relevant business processes (e.g. attributes for segmentation, reporting, lists of values)
• Prior project history with diverse group of team members, business users, onshore & offshore on a day to day basis
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications
• Familiarity with process transformation
• Experience working in a large consulting firm on large projects is desired
• At least one large, global, complex implementation project is desired
• Willing to travel in 3-4-5 model
• Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
• Industry Certification such as CPIM, CPA, SCOR, CSCP, CLTD, Lean, Six Sigma is desired
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Acquire BA Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now