- Requires knowledge of the principles of computing equipment, methods, systems analysis and design, networks, network security, firewalls, data management, work simplification, communications, and computer programming to enable creative logical reasoning in regard to the design and effective use of systems and databases, computer-programming activities, and related matters.
- Requires knowledge of computer science to gain an appreciation of design concepts related to computing equipment and software, in order to provide security solutions to varying customer requirements.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills, to coordinate the needs of customers, suppliers and internal staff.
- Requires Firewall implementation, troubleshooting and support experience to be able to define and support users’ IT security and firewall requirements for all but the most complex problems, and to design, develop, acquire and implement the required systems, and information technology products and related services.
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting Fortinet, Cisco or Checkpoint firewalls is required
- Requires experience to understand new and existing information processing concepts, computer and communications equipment, and software.
- Requires experience to understand the clients’ organizations and the operational characteristics and functions of the application systems, databases, products, computers, communications, and associated equipment serviced by NHSS.
- Requires the application of knowledge, judgment, and past practice or precedent in making decisions to resolve problems.
- This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired through the completion of 4 years of University training in computer science, or equivalent level of education.
- A period of over 6 years and up to and including 8 years is considered necessary to gain this experience. Requires sufficient appropriate experience to obtain a CISSP certification.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law