Seeking a BA / BA Lead who has a strong technical focus in HCM. While the role will require a strong understanding of HCM and development understanding, no coding / development will be required. Will be working closely with the HCM Lead, but will be expected to work independently on tasks.
• Configuration experience with the SAP HCM module, specifically PA, OM, PY, BN, Talent, ESS, MSS and Comp
• Maintains detailed knowledge in core HCM business processes and is knowledgeable in how SAP facilitates those business processes
• Demonstrates an understanding of interfacing SAP data to/from internal or external applications
• Ability to understand HCM business requirements and assess impact
• HR Systems/applications development and support experience, business systems analysis and systems project leadership/management
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Display a sense of urgency
• Focused on high Customer Service delivery
• Support the client’s business in their SAP HCM operations across Payroll, Benefits and other related components
• Work closely with project team members from other departments
• Collaborate effectively with contract resources in delivering required solutions and providing ongoing support
• May be required to facilitate discussions with various Internal Customers to understand requirements
• Complete projects on time and on budget
Strong technical HCM Knowledge is required. Ability to read / understand code and development work
Interaction with the client & their business will be extensive.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Acquire BA Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now