• Acquire in-depth knowledge of the code and develop new tests and test at development phase
• Participate in product design, interface design and data design
• Understand the need of the software as a whole, work with business, development and end users
• Build automation framework to automate acceptance tests
• Debug issues at code level and provide information to fix issues
• Work closely with development team to test and automate unit level tests
• Analyze and define Test Strategy, delivery model, solutions
• Participate and contribute effectively in daily stand up, sprint review, retrospective meetings
• Review user stories with business analysts, designers and developers to ensure tests are appropriate to demonstrate that delivered solution meets agreed requirements
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• 10+ years of proven project management experience
• 2+ years of experience in People Systems testing and LMS testing experience
• Project Management Hands on experience (but not limited to):
o Preparing Testing strategy for Digital / Mobile Testing Projects
o Creating strategy for mobile testing automation
o Test Automation Tools: UFT, Selenium, Webdriver, Cucumber
o Mobile Automation Tools: MonkeyTal, Ranorex, Appium and UI Automator.
o Test Management Tools: JIRA / ALM / Bugzilla, etc.
• Strong leadership skills with a strong sense of urgency, project planning and problem solving abilities
• Ability to prioritize and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests. Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully. You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now