This job provides customer service in a call center environment by primarily receiving and responding to telephone inquiries from policyholders, providers, agents, or others for information concerning insurance policies by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provides information and assistance to providers, agents, policyholders, and others by responding to telephone inquiries from CHCS third third-party administrator clients for;, LTC Policies,.
· Accurately provide information regarding various insurance questions (i.e., verification of benefits, claims status) by accessing and updating software system data within company response standards.
· Provides service and follow-up on insurance questions by researching company records to obtain information requested by customer, performing routine transactions, and retrieving results from an online terminal.
· Maintains working knowledge base of all company products and services, and assists in the development of the level 2 counterparts.
· Complying with company regulations regarding Privacy, confidentiality, and private health information.
· Providing written and oral communication to policyholders, agents, providers, and others regarding inquiry status and resolution.
· Responds to caller’s inquiries within an allotted amount of time, and follows up as promised in regards to escalated issues and situations.
· Checks escalation log multiple times within a week, and ensures that open escalations are closed properly. ;
· Initiate and complete CASE 360 Documentation, checklists, and supportive clerical responsibilities as necessary.
· Ability and Flexibility to work various shifts as required.
· Able to type speed of 35 wpm with 95% accuracy rate
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Accurately entering data via Windows-based environment
· Intermediate computer skills
· Knowledge use of basic math and English spelling and grammar skills
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
SOFT SKILLS COMPETENCIES:
Customer Service, Integrity/Honesty, Oral Communications, Motivation, Organizational/Planning/Organizing
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
AHIP and/or LOMA certifications desired.
Current 0215 Life, Health and Variable Annuity License desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Responsible for chasing outstanding invoices from customers of our clients. Plays a vital role in the cash-flow of our client ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively
Participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team and delivers a high quality and cost effective customer service to the client. Performs tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision. Deepening knowledge in one process or more.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Contacts overdue customers and chases for payment in accordance with rules set by the engagement
• Issues and monitors automatic and manual reminders to customers
• Documents customer interactions into system
• Maintain a ledger as part of the credit team
• Performs basic reconciliations
• Follows control and compliance regulations
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
• Proactively collects overdue accounts and ensures customer payment to terms
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with external customers
• Processes used:
• B2C4.1.3 Collect From Tier 3 Customer (Low Risk, Small)
• B2C4.1.4 Retained Collection
• B2C4.1.5 Escalate unpaid amounts
• B2C4.1.6 Perform Dunning
• B2C4.1.7 Create and send statement
• B2C4.2.2 Process Bankrupt/Insolvent Accounts
• B2C4.2.5 Process Write Off
• B2C8.1.1 Archive Documents
• B2C8.2.1 Retrieve Archived Document
• B2C8.3.1 Destroy Archived Document
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should have baseline skills in BPO Technology, Commercial Control and Analytics
• Should have progressing in BPO Process
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now