– Strong understanding of manufacturing and logistics domain business processes
– Exposure to end to end business processes and functions – demand, plan, make, procurement, inventory, finance
– Strong experience in projects dealing with data – reporting, dashboards, KPIs, data consolidation, data mapping, master data, data quality, etc.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to elicit implicit and explicit requirements from business .
– Strong documentation skills in documenting the defined definitions and business rules with a level of detail that can be used by the development team.
– Experience in working in projects that follow an Agile methodology.
– Ability to work with business stakeholders to manage sprint scope depending on scope clarity, technology, business user availability, priority or other constraints.
– Understanding of the following source systems will be desirable – SAP ECC, SAP CRM, SAP BW, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, IFS, etc.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners. You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages. You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT; or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have Level 1 and seeking Level 2 BA.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now