Abinitio Developer Lead
• Strong technical skills in Ab Initio, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL(Oracle and Teradata) and other scheduling tools
• Extensively worked on Oracle and Teradata as databases using Ab Initio as ETL tool for large scale data integration.
• Good understanding on the Ab Initio Admin concepts and all EME features. Extensive knowledge of Abinitio Continuous flows
• Good understanding of DW and metadata management concepts and tools.
• Good understanding of Data lineage in BI / DW environment.
• Experience in Transportation / Airline industry Strongly preferred.
• Ability to work in a high pace environment.
– Ability lead and manage a small team of Abinitio Developers both on / offshore
• BA/BS Degree or Equivalent
Airline industry experience highly desirable
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now