Looking for an experience ServiceNow Business Analyst (BA) person who ideally has Watson or Holmes types integration experience into ServiceNow (SN). The BAs in client typically differ from other external BAs as they don’t do the actual development within ServiceNow (SN), they work with the stakeholders, assess the Business Requirement Document (BRD) then perform a technical assessment/design view, obtain signoff, then drive the developer to build the solution. This requires a strong knowledge of SN as effectively they are the solutioning architect for each enhancement or defect remediation.
Job Description –
· Experience of working with Watson/Holmes type technology, or similar AI with ServiceNow (Fuji upwards)
· Experience of Service Management implementation as a business analyst (min 5 years), at least 3 years with ServiceNow
· Experience of taking ownership for core ServiceNow module delivery with minimal management support
· Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore development teams)
· Ability to run discovery workshops and requirement gathering discussions with business and technology representatives
· Able to guide clients through the foundation data gathering process prior to go live and act as the coordination point for gathering data
· Document existing processes and tools to assess gaps against the global solution prior to the ServiceNow roll out
· Provides regular, clear updates to all stakeholders
· Work with process owners and SME’s to define requirements and design solutions, mapping them to the ServiceNow tool
· Actively manage application specific enhancements / defects as assigned to the BA
· Hands-on testing experience to progress changes through testing environments, through to implementation to Production
· Good organisational skills to enable multiple tasks to be addressed concurrently
· Strong English oral and written communication skills to enable effective communication between peers, seniors and non-technical contacts
· Ability to drive technical conversations to detemine roadmaps, tasks and initiatives
· Ability to work through problems in a methodical manner whilst under pressure and have a proven track record for delivering solutions
· Commitment to change and will welcome and initiate improvements
· Professional, adaptable and focused on deliver
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now