• Agile project execution/delivery management experience
• Facilitate Community of Practices for Agile teams.
• Support user community experience through initial training and ongoing maintenance/enhancements
• Manages the development of a prescribed planning document.
• Develops project charter; partners with sponsors to secure project approval.
• Develops communication management plan, work plan structure, project schedule and deployment plan.
• Defines project team roles and responsibilities.
• Leads project meetings.
• Identifies, documents and prioritizes scope changes and facilitates approval process.
• Maintains and updates all project documents.
• Secures the appropriate skill sets for project.
• Maintains issue log; facilitates resolution of issues.
• Executes communication plans.
• Regularly reports status of reports.
• Manages and monitors ROI throughout the project lifecycle.
• Conduct project close-out activities.
• Prepares and participates in quality review checkpoints.
• Manage and update project plan; and performs other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5 years experience in Agile Delivery, including Scrum process, Scaled Framework and DevOps tools.
• 3-5 years’ experience in broad-based information systems (7+ years experience for Sr. level)
• In-depth knowledge and practice of Project Management principles including agile methodologies. Current PMP certification is preferred.
• Full life-cycle application development and/or building enterprise applications and/or data warehouse planning and development or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Experience in creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts.
• Manage resources in a matrix environment
• Communicate effectively at all levels of an organization required.
• Demonstrated application of project management methodology required.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and at least one of the following: Jira, Rally, Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar tools
• Knowledge or experience with project management tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools required. (Requires an understanding of the overall organization.)
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now