As part of the Capgemini Insights and Data Group, this person will be responsible for delivery management on multiple projects and programs through the full BI/DW/ETL and Analytics systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
• Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation, and change management on projects.
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for project and tasks.
• Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
• Interface with business owners for project and product requirements and scope.
• Manage Finance workflows – funding procurement, allocation, tracking, reporting
• Produce executive reports and discuss project(s) and program status including but not limited to risks, issues, achievements with client senior leadership.
• Manage team with multiple ETL technologies.
• Getting involved in deliverables, business requirement, use case creation, sprint planning, development, testing and ensuring quality standards.
As a Senior Delivery Manager, this person would take full responsibility for managing a or many project(s) or program(s). He/She normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Senior Delivery Managers are responsible for the project(s)/Program(s) plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Senior Delivery Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Senior Delivery Manager with BI architecture skills could perform a Principal Solution Architect function).
Required Skills And Experience:
• This person would ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of BI/DW/ETL application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. He/She will be responsible for the overall project(s) and program(s) plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. He/She will also ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Mentor team members and junior staff
• Develop, enhance, and maintain client relations while ensuring client satisfaction.
• Ability to successfully deliver and manage multiple client engagements globally.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solutions.
• Should have progressing skills in Financial Analysis, Change Management and Quality Management.
• At least 12 years’ experience as a project/delivery manager in BI/Analytics area, preferably from a Big 4 consulting and overall 15 years of experience in delivery.
• Must have 5 years of experience delivering and managing global customer engagements
• Prefer experience in two or more Business Intelligence or Data warehousing technology platforms and an End-to-End understanding of ETL technologies.
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to work outside traditional Delivery Manager boundaries
• The Service Delivery Manager needs to be comfortable working in a multiple-technology and especially Big Data/Hadoop environment.
• This project may involve the following technologies: Ab initio, Datastage, Informatica, and open source big data technologies, etc. and the Delivery Manager will need to be broadly knowledgeable enough in these technologies to interact and plan with technical architects on the project.
• Exposure to Big Data, Data science and emerging technologies around Unstructured Data and Predictive Analytics preferred.
• The client environment requires the Senior Delivery Manager to be great at working across functional IT and business boundaries. He/she has to have excellent communicators, coordinators, and can influence the team and gain the confidence of client business and IT senior leadership
Business analyst experience, strong communication skills, able to work at the direction of the client. Agile Experience a plus
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients. This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement. SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs). Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client. SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers. It therefore covers tasks from logging & progressing problems & incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that the managed areas within your service are performing to contractual targets and you identify service improvements where appropriate. In addition, you are acquiring a thorough understanding of the client’s business and are starting to develop relationships with client representatives, identifying ways of adding value. You manage some aspects of day-to-day operations with a focus on achieving SLAs and KPIs for relevant areas. You are responsible for providing in-scope services for specific areas, with assistance from technical leads. Depending on the contract, you have a staff of 1-2 onshore resources.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have experience in Negotiating and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Transition Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now