• 6-10 years SAP CRM experience
• Must have experience working on at least 1-2 SAP CBP projects
• CRM baseline configuration experience with SAP ECC integration
• CRM middleware plug-ins and real time experience on functional side of Enterprise Portals
• Good understanding of BADIs and able to work with technical team on PRICEFW objects
• Business partner type customer, employee & contact person definition and -replication between ECC & CRM
• Hands-on middleware configuration for downloading the master data components, business partner data, product master I-base & I-objects
• Configuration of document types, item categories, Item category determination, partner configuration, text configuration etc.
• BW and BOBJ integration. Sync with CRM dashboards by linking to the business roles.
• Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solutions.
• Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information.
• Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Weekly travel to project location/client site required.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now