• 10+ years SAP CRM experience
• Must have experience working on at least 1-2 SAP CBP projects
• CRM baseline configuration experience with SAP ECC integration
• CRM middleware plug-ins and real time experience on functional side of Enterprise Portals
• Good understanding of BADIs and able to work with technical team on PRICEFW objects
• Business partner type customer, employee & contact person definition and -replication between ECC & CRM
• Hands-on middleware configuration for downloading the master data components, business partner data, product master I-base & I-objects
• Configuration of document types, item categories, Item category determination, partner configuration, text configuration etc.
• BW and BOBJ integration. Sync with CRM dashboards by linking to the business roles.
• Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solutions.
• Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information.
• Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Weekly travel to project location/client site required
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now