Leadership – Direct and manage an offshore development and QA team coordinating with an onshore business analyst team for a high priority initial implementation of eCommerce for the company blending development and QA work for AEM, Hybris, Endeca and internal systems.
Process Management – Work closely to engage with client’s pre-existing processes to coordinate the business and technology efforts from initial visioning through user testing and deployment
Communication – Create and promote clear communication and transparency through reporting, dashboards focusing on clear decision tracking and action points
Control and Reporting – Create and sustain clear and actionable customer reporting, budget tools and control devices to accurately track budgets around $2 million
Problem Solving – Promoting a quick turn-around in decision making and issue resolution, engaged with the customer and international project team to make the difficult decisions regarding scope, budget and timing to satisfy customer’s critical needs and wants within the context of the real world.
• Expertise in product catalog management systems, notably Hybris.
• Expertise in content management systems, notably Abode Experience Manager.
• Simultaneous management of multiple large digital projects.
• Senior leadership of a multi-disciplinary technical and digital marketing team.
• Communication expertise in bridging gap of technical understanding for non-technical customers.
• Project scoping, budgeting and resource planning for several multi-million dollar initiatives.
• Risk management and mitigation.
• Execution & direction of tasks for release management, business analysis, requirement gathering and quality assurance.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now