• Seven years’ experience in management consulting with at least four WMS implementations with two being Logfire implementations.
• Required Modules: Oracle WMS Cloud, LogFire
• Assist in sales cycles in gathering requirements, doing discoveries, white boarding solutions, doing product demos
• Help in validating our Cloud Supply Chain Capability to the end customer as well as to our internal sectors
• Assist with putting together the proposals and bids as it relates to Oracle WMS Cloud, Logfire opportunities
• Help to develop marketplace solutions by mapping out business processes and functions, and then guiding our team to develop them
• Work with Oracle product strategy team on new functionality, new releases, and in turn educating our teams on new cloud capabilities
• Work directly and in partnership with the Oracle Sales Consulting teams to provide additional demo, discovery, and solution work
• Work directly with the Cloud teams in terms of capabilities, knowledge, solutions, etc.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now