As Team Lead, ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Responsible for leading, motivating and assigning work a small team. Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures. Is responsible for managing teams of on average 15 -20 FTEs and processing more complex transactions.
· Excellent Domain knowledge in Controllers and Financial Reporting
· Good knowledge of Accounting Policies and implementation
· 5-7 years of accounting experience and/or degree in accounting
· Exposure to Derivative Accounting & Reporting will be helpful for calculating Asset Valuation Reserve, provide BlueBook Reporting, conducting Monthly Balancing Activities, running Financial Statements & creation of Foot Notes etc. and lead the month end close
· Manage daily functions (Expense Analysis Reporting, preparation of Group Financial Reporting, preparation of Unit Statutory Reporting, preparation & execution of Management Adhoc Reports.)
· Review of Balance Sheet, preparation of Revenue Analysis & ensuring SOX Compliance.
· Good understanding of Internal Control & Design for Designing & Implementing Internal Controls, periodic review and validation & update them as per requirement including SOX Compliance
· Understanding of Investment Accounting & Reporting in performing, review & signing off Elimination entries in order to comply with SOX requirements, review of Preliminary Trial Balance, conducting Consolidation Analysis, preparing Foot Notes for Group Financial Reporting.
· Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow
· Controllership functions – Reconciliations, analysis & reporting
· Strong ability to understand financial statements and its drivers and synthesize them into meaningful analysis as required. Develop analysis & interpretations as required to facilitate management decision making.
· Understand the data flow chart and various IT systems used in the organization and recommend changes.
· Ensuring effective & constructive relations with the Client
· Support the client for SOX testing on a quarterly basis
· Support the client for internal and external financial and operational Audit
· Ensure all exceptions are recorded and provide feedback to the team
· Managing Cross Training, Volume handling and lead the team to complete the assigned targets
· Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
· Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skill
· Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and shifts
· Ability to lead teams on transformational aspects and continuous process improvements
· Take extra initiatives like contributing towards Process Improvements.
· Lean sigma understanding preferred
The Expert Credit Controller / Team Lead is responsible for the adherence to the agreed Collections strategy and meeting agreed performance levels. The role will involve the daily management of the Collections Team. The Expert Credit Controller / Team Lead is responsible for the direction and success of the collections team. Ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Responsible for leading, motivating and assigning work a small team. Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Manages a team of Collections Specialists
• Manages one or a few large customers on the basis of an Account Management approach
• Ensures the implementation and adherence to the agreed collections policy
• Responsible for achieving cash collection and ageing targets
• Acts as first point of escalation for (jr) Credit Controllers
• Manages, implements and maintains the Customer segmentation
• Drives process redesign to ensure improvement within client context
• Assesses applicability of GPM processes and matches these to client requirements
• Acts as Subject Matter Expert for the client specific application of the client processes
• Drives Value back to client utilizing their process expertise
• Provides mentoring to Credit Controllers
• Ensures compliance with established credit management protocols within team
• Establishes and develops relationships with major accounts
• Monitors the impact of Dispute, Deductions and Query process to ensure that Disputes, Deductions and Queries are processed accurately and timely.
• Ensures team cash collection targets are met
• Develop strategies and solutions for problematic customers
• Processes used:
• B2C4.1.1 Collect From Tier 1 Customer (Strategic, High Risk)
• B2C4.1.4 Retained Collection
• B2C4.1.5 Escalate unpaid amounts
• B2C4.2.1 Refer to 3rd Party Collect+F4ion
• B2C4.2.2 Process Bankrupt/Insolvent Accounts
• B2C4.2.3 Agree Settlement/Payment Plan
• B2C4.2.4 Take Legal Action
• B2C4.2.5 Process Write Off
• B2C4.2.6 Process Fraudulent Account
• B2C7.1.1 Prepare Management Report and Business Analysis
• B2C7.2.1 Produce Ad-Hoc Report
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be a master in BPO Process and Analytics
• Should be proficient in BPO Technology and Commercial Control
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now