Team Lead role to direct client based day to day operations across business functions for Capgemini Long Term Care (LTC) Department as part of the management team. You will be part of a team responsible for the overall planning and implementation of the cross operational business process covering service administration, claim and billing, driving quality and turnaround time SLA adherence, increases in efficiency and implementing productivity improvements resulting in client focused service delivery. You will also aid with business requirements development, training, reporting and documentation. As a leader within the operations area, you will help to establish and maintain specific performance expectations, service delivery requirements and audit programs to ensure adherence to policy and procedures and assist in designing and implementing goal oriented training programs for new and existing team members across all of the Operations Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
• Provide leadership and guidance to service associates in support of operations management to develop highly skilled, result oriented and customer focused teams that consistently meet and/or exceed service levels and performance standards.
• Monitor performance standards and service levels and implement processes that monitor gap analysis and incorporate corrective action planning.
• Develop reporting, monitor and report out on all aspects of SLA’s related to Operations Management.
• Oversee the set up and delivery of strategic training programs for inexperienced and experienced personnel and encourage/enable external training.
• Support the development of strategic programs and procedures that encourage customer loyalty, company profitability and cost effective productivity.
• Participate in business requirements development meetings creating concise requirements that support improvement in operational efficiency, statutory compliance and effective workflow management and reporting.
• Monitor external vendors to ensure exceptional business practices, quality and cost assurance and their impacts to operating service level agreements with our client.
• Establish standard operating procedures across units, and act as a liaison to other business units, information technology and supporting sheared service units.
• Represent Operations during meetings and inter unit matters.
• Represent Operations Department during internal/external presentations.
• As part of the Operations management team, will work in conjunction with other team leads to coordinate departmental policies and provide consistent oversight to all units.
• Will contribute to the future strategy of the Operations area to ensure stability and scalability of the unit.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty effectively. Relevant Insurance background is required, which includes understanding of administrative practices in billing, claim and/or policy administration. Also, to perform this job successfully individual should be well versed in workflow scheduling, queue management, quality/audit review using acronyms and terminology used in the Insurance industry.
The Team Lead is required to have industry and functional knowledge; ability to identify and coordinates resources to achieve daily, weekly and monthly SLA’s, problem solve, reviewing recommendations regarding solutions to problems, making recommendations and taking action to solve the problem; responsible for taking the initiative and influencing decisions within the department and/or organization. Must be professional, a team player and have the skills and ability to coordinate functions across multiple operating areas in both a direct and matrix capacity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associates Degree. Bachelor’s Degree (Business) preferred and relevant industry experience
must have a stable career background
Proficient in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
Team leader of invoice processing teams, and complex problem identification and resolution of accounts payable invoices and payment of invoices.
As team lead, ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Responsible for leading, motivating and assigning work a small team. Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Is responsible for managing teams of on average 15 -20 FTEs and processing more complex transactions and producing outputs in the following areas:
• Receive and Scan Documents
• Perform Invoice Pre-Process-Manual
• Perform Pre-Process-Electronic
• Perform E-invoicing (EIPP)
• Process PO Invoices
• Process Non-PO Invoices
• Process ERS Invoices
• Archive and Retrieve Documents
Perform Pre-Process Claim
Process Claim Processing
Process Manual Payments
Process Electronic Payments
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be proficient in BPO Technology, Commercial Control & Analytics
• Must have experience in BPO Process
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now