As process lead, ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Responsible for mentoring, motivating and assigning work to small team. Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Is able to lead the team in absence of the team lead. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures.
· Knowledge of FP&A domain and operational experience with ERPs
· Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Accounting Operations
· Assist with the management of financial and analytical functions. Experience in following fields will be added advantage: Benefit and Corporate Expense Accounting, preparation of Revenue Analysis, review of Monthly Sales Report, Daily Bank Reconciliation, performing Manual Accounting Entries in the General Ledger, Variance Commentary Report, updating Monthly Forecasts.
· 3-4 years of accounting experience and/or finance-related degree
· Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections
· Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics
· Good knowledge of corporate business accounting and corporate business management
· Compile data and prepare presentations for all financial planning periods, estimates, forecast and operating Plan
· Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly yearly financial reports; distribute and interpret financial reports to upper level management
· Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual budget spend and variance analysis by account down to general ledger line item in detail
· Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities
· Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow
· Supplying timely and accurate financial information and summary reports to corporate finance
· Help conduct trainings and mentoring team members. Ensures that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
· Supports review of processes and key controls to ensure compliance with operational model
· Understand the data flow chart and various IT systems used in the organization and recommend changes.
· Builds supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
· Support the client for SOX testing on a quarterly basis
· Support the client for internal and external financial and operational Audit
· Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and shifts
· Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
· Able to perform the tasks such as monitoring, reporting, etc.
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skill.
Take extra initiatives like contributing towards Process Improvements.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now