As Process Associate, ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Responsible for Completing assigned task. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures.
· Domain knowledge in FP&A
· Experience with Balancing financial controls and Accounting Operations.
· Hands on with any ERP, preferably SAP FICO
· Working exposure to Hyperion or any reporting tool will be added advantage
· Manage daily functions like accruals, prepaid, period close entries etc.
· Work on financial reports using advanced Excel tools such as Pivot tables, Macros and Functions
· Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections
· Perform management reporting with team on all internal as well as client facing topics
· Compile data and prepare presentations for all financial planning periods, estimates, forecast and Operating Plan
· Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly yearly financial reports; Contribution Margin, Base Costs, Variable Costs and Operating Margin.
· Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities along with team
· Understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow
· Preparation of financial information and summary reports
· Team Approach required, should be able to showcase team spirit
· Perform periodic review along with team of processes and key controls to ensure compliance with operational model
· Ability to understand financial statements and its drivers and synthesize them into meaningful analysis as required. Develop analysis & interpretations as required to facilitate management decision making.
· Understand the data flow chart and various IT systems used in the organization and recommend changes.
· Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
· Able to work along with team on SOX testing on a quarterly basis
· Support the client for internal and external financial and operational Audit
· Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and shifts
· Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
· In the absence of a Peer level, should be able to help Team lead for the work assigned
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good documentation skill
Take extra initiatives like contributing towards Process Improvements
Initial receipt and processing of incoming invoices, with initial problem identification.
As a member of the team, participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team and delivers a high quality and cost effective customer service to the client. Performs tasks in line with the written procedures or assigned by senior staff under supervision. Deepening knowledge in one process or more.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Is responsible for processing transactions and producing outputs in the following areas:
• Receive and Scan Documents
• Perform Invoice Pre-Process-Manual
• Perform Pre-Process-Electronic
• Perform E-invoicing (EIPP)
• Process PO Invoices
• Process Non-PO Invoices
• Process ERS Invoices
• Archive and Retrieve Documents
• Perform Pre-Process Claim
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should have base line skills in Commercial Control, BPO Technology and BPO Process
• Should have progressing skills in Analytics
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now