As Senior Associate, ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures.
· Good Domain knowledge in FP&A
· Hands on experience with financial controls and accounting operations.
· Well versed with ERP, preferably SAP FICO
· Exposure to Hyperion or any reporting tool will be added advantage
· Manage daily functions (manage accruals, provide financial estimates to Finance team)
· Develop financial reports using advanced Excel tools such as Pivot tables, Macros and Functions
· Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections
· Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics
· Understand Corporate Business Accounting and Corporate Business Management
· Compile data and prepare presentations for all financial planning periods, estimates, forecast and Operating Plan
· Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly yearly financial reports; Contribution Margin, Base Costs, Variable Costs and Operating Margin. Distribute and interpret financial reports to upper level management
· Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Annual budget spent & variance ($ and %) analysis by Account down to General Ledger Line Item detail
· Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities
· Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow
· Preparation of financial information and summary reports to Corporate Finance
· Team Approach required, should be able to showcase team spirit
· Periodic review of processes and key controls to ensure compliance with operational model
· Ability to understand financial statements and its drivers and synthesize them into meaningful analysis as required. Develop analysis & interpretations as required to facilitate management decision making.
· Understand the data flow chart and various IT systems used in the organization and recommend changes.
· Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
· Able to work on SOX testing on a quarterly basis
· Support the client for internal and external financial and operational Audit
· Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and shifts
· Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
· In the absence of a Process Leader, perform the tasks such as monitoring, reporting, etc.
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good presentation and documentation skill
Take extra initiatives like contributing towards Process
Responsible for chasing outstanding invoices from customers of our clients. Plays a vital role in the cash-flow of our client ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively
Assists customers experiencing repayment difficulties, chase up late payments and arrange with the customer the best way forward to repay the debt.
As a member of the team, participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team and delivers a high quality and cost effective service. Is proactive in ensuring the delivery of a customer focused service to client. Proficient knowledge of one or more processes.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Manages an AR portfolio. Responsible for achieving cash collection and ageing targets.
• Negotiates, implements and documents payment solutions with customers
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with external customers
• Escalates disputes and protracted nonpayment situations in accordance with engagement policies
• Identifies frequently recurring situations at customer level, escalates such situations and suggests remedial actions
• Applies fundamental collection techniques and adjusts collection strategies to the requirement of the portfolio
• Maintains knowledge of the business area of the client that is supported
• Ensures control and compliance regulations are followed
• Issues and monitors automatic and manual reminders to customers
• Performs customer account reconciliations
• Processes used:
• B2C4.1.2 Collect From Tier 2 Customer (Medium Risk, Standard)
• B2C4.1.3 Collect From Tier 3 Customer (Low Risk, Small)
• B2C4.1.4 Retained Collection
• B2C4.1.5 Escalate unpaid amounts
• B2C4.1.6 Perform Dunning
• B2C4.1.7 Create and send statement
• B2C4.2.1 Refer to 3rd Party Collection
• B2C4.2.3 Agree Settlement/Payment Plan
• B2C4.2.5 Process Write Off
• +D4B2C7.2.1 Produce Ad-Hoc Report
• B2C8.1.1 Archive Documents
• B2C8.2.1 Retrieve Archived Document
• B2C8.3.1 Destroy Archived Document
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be proficient in BPO Process and Analytics
• Should have progressing skills in BPO Technology
• Should have baseline skills in Commercial Control
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now