Responsible for architecting, designing and developing Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards on Microsoft Azure cloud.
Will be required to have hands-on Power BI reporting/dashboard development experience and provide technical leadership and guidance on best practices to developers.
The ideal candidate should have experience designing a data mart or data warehouse reporting structures that optimize Power BI reports/dashboards.
Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work directly with IT and Business stakeholders to translate requirements into robust, scalable and highly available Power BI reports/dashboards. A strong communicator with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
• 3+ Years of hands on experience working directly with Microsoft Power BI in a development and architecture capacity.
• 8+ years total in DW/BI design, development and implementation
• Experience in data modeling, data architecture and designing data mart/EDW semantic layers for reporting e.g. facts, dimensions, hierarchies, star-schemas, etc.
• Experience in optimizing Microsoft Power BI reports/dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
• Experience with other Data Visualization and BI tools e.g. Tableau, Qlik, SAP BOBJ, Cognos, and MicroStrategy
• Experience architecting/developing Business Intelligence reporting from multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and/or DB2
• Expert knowledge of data warehousing and semantic layer design for reporting
• Experience developing BI solutions on the Microsoft stack i.e. SQL Server, SSAS, and Microsoft Azure SQLDB
• Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Azure cloud
• Experience or knowledge of Agile Scrum methodologies
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks and shifting priorities
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now