Support Analyst Role – 4 to 6+ years of experience
1) Must have at least 4- 6 years of relevant work experience
2) Incident/Problem management with expertise on root cause analysis
3) Experience with resolving issues at real time / live environments
4) Experience in SCO UNIX, Shell Scripting, Perl scripting
5) Strong Application Development/Production support and testing experience
6) Knowledge of POS and Restaurant Systems
7) Ability to function independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness, and acceptability.
8) Strong analytical skills in making the appropriate business and technical decisions
9) Achieve quality deliverables on Technical Issues
10) Good organization skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, often changing, sometimes ambiguous environment
1) Experience with Restaurant Solutions and ability to work with end users
2) Experience with application/solution deployment
3) Good communication Skills
4) Proven ability to multitask and effectively balance priorities
5) Strong problem-solving skills and ability to focus on details
6) Ability to coordinate with different team members in the Store System eco system
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now