OPERATIONS DELIVERY MANAGER- ODM
The Operations Delivery Manager (ODM) is accountable for delivering the run services towards a client or a specific set of clients. The ODM has a firm working relation with the SDM (Service Delivery Manager) who is accountable for the overall contractual compliance of all services and projects. An ODM can be responsible for the services from one SL (Service Level), or for the delivery of multiple SL services (as lead cross-SL ODM for a client, depending on the situation). There can be multiple ODMs for a client, but there is always one lead ODM in order to ensure ownership of the end-to-end delivery of cross-SL services. In this role, the ODM ensures that the sub-service lines deliver according to the SLA (Service Level Agreements), as well as managing the delivery of non-standard / client specific services. The ODM role resides in a SL and should ideally be offshore (hard line report into the Offshore SL leader) and only onshore (hard line report into Regional SL leader) when necessary for the client. Responsible for delivering run services according to SLA, achievement cost & efficiency savings Has a thorough understanding of all Run contractual and SLA obligations Responsible for delivery to the SLA obligations Accountable for the day to day delivery activities, irrespective of run resource location; including third party management Manage Major Incidents / client alerts Manage client disputes on service quality. Develop and maintain SIP/SQP Responsible for ensuring that the most appropriate operational controls are in place for services that are delivered to the client (reduce risk/MI) Provides monthly updates (SLR/R&I log/etc.) Drives the identification and achievement of cost & efficiency savings Optimize deployed client technical architecture Ensure correct & appropriate forecasting and charging of the services (work units) to the account Identify SLA opportunities Sign off the transition-to-run Skills Desired 7+ years IT infrastructure Operations Delivery Proven track record delivering to SLA Bachelor degree desired ITIL certified desired Strong MS office skills
Manages researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Technical and people management of technology domain. Should have 80% technical and 20% people management skills;
• This person will be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the respective technical domain and staffing of resources in her/his domain;
• Responsible for preparing Task Sheets/Checklist, Induction Manual, Guidelines and Standards. Generate MIS (Performance , ticket analysis) reports on periodic basis;
• Responsible for evaluating existing Technical Architecture and Design and Proposing Improvements. Technical root cause analysis;
• Execution of identified skills gap for the team members. Focus on cross trainings of resources within domain;
• Lead customer / front office meetings for technical and SLA related discussions; ; Participate in MIRT and Outages as applicable;
• Complete ownership of SLAs for respective towers; Ownership of quality processes implementation, adherence and Audits for the domain;
• Succession planning, annual appraisals of team members;
• Support virtualized and Physical Systems Author IT policies, guidelines, standards and procedures for business continuity, disaster recovery, high availability, systems security and systems management in a multiple production data center environment;
• Disaster Recovery Officer to facilitate smooth operations and act as a point of contact and escalation in the event of an actual Disaster; Lead the development of audit and security programs to expose existing security stance and produce repeatable processes;
• Development of Network Install Manager configurations to support an enterprise concept of support;
• May Lead a Systems center of Excellence panel to support IT and Enterprise Goals and provide forward looking process and designs to enhance systems and IT performance as a whole and present recommendations back to Leadership;
• Architect and implementation of virtualization methodologies. Develop automation around these methodologies;
• Develop a Configuration Management Database to give access to configuration data; Smart Grid implementation, installation and administration on systems;
• Change Management utilizing BMC Remedy and Tivoli Service Desk. Maintained ITIL centric infrastructure to facilitate SAS70, SOX and FDA regulatory compliance;
• Perform Security assessments of systems and system hardening of internal and DMZ systems;
• Provide Architectural Design support to multiple clients projects and to international business pursuits; Provide international security audit and forensic response for clients;
• Lead a team of 5-15 Admin which are a mix of Employee and Contractor; Responsible to Architect projects when needed and for OS Architecture questions.
Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 10-12 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now