The Delivery Manager/Executive brings the latest innovation and technology ideas in order to plan, deliver and execute large programs or a portfolio of smaller, agile projects. Success is ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs projects portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments. A delivery manager will manage service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across an entire account and deliver best practice technology solutions that translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long term success.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years Telco experience
• Minimum of 10 years managing large scale projects
• Minimum of 5 years Software Consulting experience
• Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related work experience
Skills and Experience:
• Proven knowledge and experience solving complex data issues for Telecom customers
• Significant experience in BI, Analytics, and Data Management
• Understanding of data warehouse design and implementation
• Familiarity with leading edge technologies like SAP BusinessObjects, Exadata, and/or OBIEE, and/or Microstrategy and/or Tableau and/or SAS CI, RTDM
• Familiarity with Big Data, unstructured data, or Data science preferred
• High level understanding of variety of BIM tools and solutions – ability to discuss pros/cons with CTO/CIO/CMO level executives
• Local to Toronto
• Should have experience in delivering projects onshore/offshore models, Should be able to work through escalations at multiple levels
• Big4 or similar consulting experience is preferred
• Understanding of predictive analytics and ability to apply to Telecom industry specific situations is preferred
• Understanding of information discovery and tools used to conduct information discovery
• Ability to solution and provide use cases to be used for solution development and client workshop sessions
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now