Capgemini is looking for high-caliber technologists who will deliver professional services in project implementation and integration of Amazon Web Services. As an AWS Architect, you will contribute to the innovative technology strategy and provide roadmap with the cloud solutions (AWS) for large scale enterprise applications. You will be responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation. You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
Candidate must have completed the following training:
• AWS Technical Essentials
• Architecting on AWS
• Advanced Architecting on AWS
Candidate must have completed the following certifications:
• Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Associate OR
• Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
Special skills / experience required:
7-10 years experience preferably in a consulting firm.
• SME on AWS EC2, ECS, VPC, Autoscaling, Security Groups, AWS CLI, Cloud watch.
• Should have overall experience of 4 years (or more) in application architecture in JEE technologies, worked on cloud technologies preferably in AWS (or other equivalent) for a minimum of 1-3 years
• Overall design of cross-functional, multi-platform product solutions; large scale SOA web and mobile-based application systems.
• Lead DevOps initiatives and assists in performance and scalability planning to ensure that solutions are technically sound, performance efficient and fit the cloud native application architecture model. Mentoring and assisting developers with standards, best practices and as they migrate to new technologies.
• Very good with Java7/8, JEE6/7, SOAP & REST (Apache CXF), WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT etc.
• Expertise in spring frameworks (core, jdbc, orm, aop, jms, tx, web, rest), good with knowledge on other spring umbrella projects like spring-batch, spring-integration, spring-data etc.
• Experienced in any of the scripting language (shell, bash, ruby, python etc.)
• Good at Core/JEE design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, data & security patterns
• Good at containerization of applications (Docker preferable), understand best practices of Docker, develop reusable base images and tune Docker applications.
• Experience in real-time monitoring and alerting of applications deployed in AWS using Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and Simple Notification Service.
• Experience in deploying and monitoring applications on various platforms using Elastic Bean Stalk, setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from Amazon Web Services AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, various AWS EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
• Knowledge on AWS provisioning using Terraform , Ansible equivalent technologies.
• Knowledge of CI/CD technologies both for cloud native application and non-cloud applications, experience in Git, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet, Hudson, Bamboo etc.
• Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and DaaS and upcoming trends in the Cloud space
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & convince customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud solution
• Preference certification and hands-on knowledge of transitioning clients to the Cloud, i.e., migrations, hybrid co-existence, etc
• Sound Infra expertise and AWS expertise
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Proven ability to work independently
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now