A Customer Hub Architect at Telecom Client is responsible for the solution architecture definition to enable the capabilities described by the Analyst/BRD but in the most scalable and effective manner to create customer value. The Customer Hub Architect is the lead on the design phase of the project, although the analyst may help in the recommended solution design. The architecture team determines & documents data integration (ongoing) and acquisition (initial load) strategy in the FSD, the data acquisition strategy, and applications provisioning strategy for use by the Dev team to create the complete customer picture. Additionally the Architect needs to act as an Application (Oracle Customer HUB) SME and technical architect for the application. The architect and analyst will work together to support the development phases for the Customer Hub Dev Team as a liaison with the business and to ensure the final solution is in line with the requirements.
Lead on the Design phase of the project
· Scalable and effective solution
· Leading solution/design whiteboard sessions
· Communicating clearly with PM on Customer Hub dates/gates/issues and escalating appropriately
· Solution Architecture drawing, data and web services design sections of the FSD
· Driver of architecture discussions and decisions to get closure on design phase
· UI Design, where applicable
· Data acquisition strategy for all prioritized attributes (for initial load)
· Data integration strategy for all prioritized attributes (for ongoing real-time web services)
· Source-to-Target mappings by target UCM (with DQ, rules and logic)
· Must be an exceptional communicator who effectively conveys verbal and written information in a clear and concise manner. Resource must be self motivated with a high regard for accountability of their work and able to motivate stakeholders to drive outcomes.
· The individual must be a resourceful team player and excel at building trusted relationships with stakeholders.
· Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now