1. 5+ years of experience in software QA testing
2. 3+ years of experience in testing Market data with solid understanding of financial markets and asset types (equities, fixed income, derivatives and commodities)
3. 2+ years of experience in database and web services testing
4. 2+ years of experience in automation using Selenium Web Driver and API automation.
5. 2+ years of experience with a real-time data application (Reuters Trader, Thomson One, Bloomberg)
6. Experience testing financial charts/graphic’s in any platform
Looking for a Quality Engineer to join the Quality Engineering team. The Quality Engineer will work in the agile teams and will lead all the QA efforts of Market Data and On-Air systems. We are looking for candidates with strong manual and automated testing experience with emphasis on financial market data and database testing. Candidate must be able to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
A Software Engineer designs, develops or maintains the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now