• Good communication skills
• Must work on Level 2 Java based app tickets – L2 support and spend 30% time on Java development.
• Need to support outage on weekends or during a P1 . Able to start and stop jobs at any given point of time.
• Must have the ability to conduct/participate KT sessions , to onboard new apps to the portfolio.
• Must have the ability to work with Command Center to bring back the apps up when there is a app unavailability
• Must have the ability to work with cross functional team like Web, Database, LDAP, SSO, Unix, Firewall, VDC team if any app is down and able to bring it back up .
• Must have the ability to cross train team within the group.
• Must have the flexibility to work with US and global team
Should be an US national to work on Aviation Export Control activities
Proven working experience in Application and Service support for about 3-5 yrs
Bachelors Degree or higher in computer science or a related field
Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills. Change management process knowledge
Strong skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web applications
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of a business domain and a Package Based Solution. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress. You should already demonstrate progressing skills in building solutions and in optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
• Qualification: Minimum 2 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have progressing skills in Package Configuration.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now