PLM Strategy Consultant
The PLM Strategy Consultant must have significant experience and expertise in Aerospace & Defense PLM strategies and best practices. The PLM Strategy Consultant will PLM thought leadership in the areas of new product development, engineering to manufacturing integration, supply chain optimization, and Service Lifecycle Management. Capable and comfortable communicating abstract concepts to technical and business stakeholders at all levels of the client’s organization. Maintains the business acumen and industry knowledge to successfully lead business case development.
• Providing clients with thought leadership in the area of PLM, Digital Product, and Digital Transformation
• Assist clients in successfully navigating the impact of digital transformation on their organizations, supply chain, and customers
• Provide leadership and executive level liaison between clients, partners, and delivery teams
• Identification of opportunities for product and process innovation
• 15+ years of experience in PLM with over 5 years in senior leadership roles
• Expertise in business strategy, IT architecture, PLM data model , creating business cases, and solution crafting
• Strong functional knowledge and concepts such as systems engineering, MBE, Digital Twin
• Strong Aerospace & Defense background
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now