• 10+ years of experience in IT with 2+ years of experience in IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
• 10+ years implementing MES system with increasing levels of responsibility
• Manufacturing experience as plant management or similar level of responsibility in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Direct architecture experience with large MES implementation(s)
• Experience with EA Frameworks/Methodologies like TOGAF/Zachman or similar enterprise architectures
• Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture.
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
• Solid knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
• Strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies.
• Ability to understand the long-term (“”big picture””) and short-term perspectives of situations.
• Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
• Ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
• Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
• Plant Automation, Plant operations, Mfg / Industry knowledge, Aerospace and Defense Mfg Engineering
• Factory automation experience(eg: PLCs, OPC)
• Minimum of a Bachelors or Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Computers, Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Control, Industrial Automation, Chemical etc.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now