Apriso Developer Jr
• 2+ years of experience in IT with 2+ years of experience in IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
• 1+ years implementing Apriso or desire to implement manufacturing systems
• Direct implementation with large IT projects
• Development experience in .NET or Java
• Knowledge with PLM (eg: Windchill)
• Knowledge with Middleware
• Knowledge and know-how around the following:
o BI Reporting and Visualization technologies like PowerBI
• Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
• Knowledge of network architecture and application development methodologies.
• Designs, configures, tests, debugs and documents software/solution
• Interacts with business users and I/T to define current and future application requirements.
• Plant Automation, Plant operations, Mfg / Industry knowledge, Aerospace and Defense Mfg. Engineering.
• Certifications in .Net or Java
• Knowledge around the following:
o Big Data (Hadoop stack), IoT
o Cloud services and governance (Azure and IBM SL)
• Minimum of a Bachelors or Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Physics, Math, Computers, Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Control, Industrial Automation, Chemical etc.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now