Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
● Expertise in continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and practices
● Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
● Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
● A good understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
● expertise in automated build and deploy processes and tools
● Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
● Deep experience with provisioning on the AWS cloud platform including EC2, S3, Autoscale, Security Groups and other related technologies
● Experience monitoring and designing solutions for the cloud
● Expert level knowledge of distributed version control systems like GIT
● Extensive experience with operating systems including deployment, maintaining and troubleshooting.
● Experience with repository tools like Artifactory and Nexus
● Experience using RESTful and web API services
● Experience working on Agile projects using either SCRUM, KANBAN, or any other interactive project methodologies
● Strong oral and written communication skills
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, bot h with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now