• Consult with Capgemini clients to build and architect new solutions, data center migrations, and scaling their adoption of Microsoft Azure.
• Involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects related to Azure migration.
• Review and evaluate architectures of existing systems and software products to identify reuse and platforming opportunities as well as refactoring to improve quality.
• Lead risk analysis and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
• Mentor and coach architects and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed.
• Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software architectures.
• A CA drives high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers and Capgemini sales team.
• The CA is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience.
• CAs own the Azure technical customer engagement including: developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts.
• Assess Azure footprint readiness for deployment activity
• 7-10 years of consulting experience
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
• Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
• Experience with Windows, Linux and OSS technologies
• Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet
• Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .NET, C++, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails
• Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
• Exceptional verbal and written communication Certifications
• Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects
• Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables
• MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate
• Architect Exam priorities: Architecting Azure Solutions 70-534, 70-533 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
Project Experience Types/Qualities
• 3-5+ years senior (Tier 3) level support with cloud infrastructure as part of responsibilities
• 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
• Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support team
• Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, Operations Management Suite, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Networking and Security Solutions, Azure Import/Export, Azure SQL Database, Azure Web Jobs, Azure ExpressRoute, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Server IaaS, SharePoint on Azure, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, Citrix, StorSimple, SAN, firewalls, web app proxies, PowerShell, Bash, JSON, ARM Templates, BGP, Site-to-Site VPN, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Containers, Windows Server, Linux, OSS Technologies
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now