• An Azure PAAS Architect (PA) drives client based initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders, and participates in both pre sales and project delivery efforts.
• The PAAS Architect is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience.
• PAs owns the Azure technical customer engagement including: architectural design, development and implementation on assigned projects.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
• Lead developers on assigned projects towards timely completion of deliverables with high level of quality
Required Technical Skills:
Application architecture, application development, application design, application lifecycle management (ALM), micro services and serverless computing, capacity planning, cloud archival, DevOps, diagnostics, distributed application design, distributed application development, distributed database design, event sourcing, identity and security, information architecture, modern applications, storage, systems operations/management, technical migration upgrades, technology architecture.
Consultative sales, collaboration, stakeholder management, relationship management, technical oversight, technical recommendations, problem solving, risk management, delivery of architecture design sessions, program management, proof of concept design, technical demonstration.
Experienced in Azure PaaS solutions, Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Azure API Apps, Azure API Management, Azure Functions, Azure Mobile Apps, Azure SQL Database, Azure Search, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Web Apps, Azure Web Jobs, Azure Cognitive Services,
Must poses either MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate, MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure and passed Exams: 70-532 – Developing Azure Solutions
Project Experience Types/Qualities:
• 10-12 years of IT industry experience
• Five or more years of architecture, design implementation and/or support of distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across hybrid cloud and on-premises environments.
• Experience in consultative sales, design and deployment of projects strongly preferred.
• DevOps experience with hands on experience in VSTS or Open Source code management solutions
• A computer science or related engineering degree is required.
• Must have delivered multiple projects in software architecture, analysis, coding, deployment and documentation using modern languages, tools, and processes.
• Lead teams in technical best practices, customer engagements for hybrid solutions on premises or in the cloud.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now