Work Location:- Seattle, WA
7+ yrs experience on Performance Engineering and Testing
• Java development and Jmeter based Load Test experience is must
• Good Exposure with APM tools like Newrelic/AppD
• Prior experience in Development/Testing of Restful based services
• Exposure to Splunk
• Mobile app device level profiling/Testing experience
• iOS and/or Android app experience – ObjectiveC/Swift exp is a plus
• Exposure to AWS Device Farm/ Sauce Labs Cloud
• Appium Experience is a plus.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You are responsible under general supervision for the definition and execution of test scripts and accurate reporting of results, to ensure that the delivered solution meets specification. You develop competence in specific areas of testing through training, development and experience. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now