Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge and demonstrating influence on policy and process definition, in an ambiguous environment, is of foremost importance.
Business and Technical Requirements gathering
Able to create user stories for Scrum backlogs
Able to work and communicate with business and technical teams
Able to create / design work flows and data flows
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• System/Data/Integration/Report Design Analysis & Workshop Facilitation
• Functional Requirements Documentation (e.g., Use Cases, User Stories, Process Flows, Integration Specs, Data Migration Specs, Report Specs)
• Self-reliant analyst with experience in Agile Methodology
• Integration( Mulesoft)
• Understand business requirements, translate them into functional specifications and take high level requirements to a greater level of detail
• Ability to navigate and drive consensus across an organization’s executive, technical, and end user teams
• Developing knowledge in a business and/or industry domain or package solution
• Understands and anticipates business priorities and aligns system implementation teams to business priorities
• Expert meeting facilitation skills for meetings of 30+ participants
• 6+ years’ experience acting as a business analyst or performing similar duties
• Proficient in Package Configuration
• One or more years experience with Mulesoft
• Experience preparing Functional documents.
• Experience Performing Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
• Employment experience with a professional services delivery firm preferred
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now