• Integrate third party vendor applications like, Possible Now, Marketo, Cvent, Salesforce.com using REST API services.
• Build, maintain, enhance frameworks, models, and tools used to build the integration services between third party application and client’s home grown applications.
• Guide solution designs with industry best practices
• Manage integrations with an emphasis on data integrity
• Work with our engineering team to improve the integration process, best practices, and address issues
• Work with Product Manager, Product Owner, Team Lead and Solution Architect to understand the requirement and solution, build the integration and delivering a highly scalable solution
• You will collaborate directly with cross functional team to understand/gather the details around application, understand how to integrate, create a framework to integrate.
• You will identify technical issues and work closely with engineering teams to find solutions
• Implement and maintain REST API integrations as identified on the Community Platform roadmap.
• Strong experience with scripting languages, either Python or NodeJS
• In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming
• Experience with APIGEE or AWS API GATEWAY
• Experience working with CRM and Marketing Platform
• Experienced in NoSQL databases like MongoDb / Redis / DynamoDB.
• Experienced in SQL Server / MySql.
• Experienced in asynchronous processing of messages using SQS
• Nice to have, familiarity with Amazon Web Services including AWS Lambda and Unix/Linux skillsl Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now