We are currently searching for a Senior Service Delivery Manager for the Miami, Florida area. You must relocate or be local to Miami.
Leads and manages delivery for Capgemini Application Management Services organization to Capgemini client. Will ensure that our DevOps and Agile transformational projects are delivered with the highest quality while meeting contractual obligations and meeting or exceeding financial targets. Will have a comprehensive view of DevOps practices including Continuous Delivery, Agile methods and Cloud based IT architectures. Will be an Innovator and works with industry leading companies to drive Business Agility and modern delivery solutions to our Clients. Demonstrates high energy, motivation and entrepreneurial abilities.
• Will develop and implement client solutions using Continuous Deliver and Integration practices including Services Virtualization, Release Automation, and Automated Deployment, and Continuous Integration.
• Will serve as a DevOps advocate to Client, application development teams and outsourced services providers. In role, will implement and manage comprehensive transformation programs to client outcomes.
• Will drive continuous improvement initiatives of DevOps practices to streamline and improve processes throughout the software development and test lifecycle including SCM & build, code review, deployment &
• Is responsible for, manages, and reports upon the delivery of Managed Services and IT transformation projects using best practices and DevOps strategies and solutions.
• Has sole accountability for a portfolio of projects, will conduct negotiations with the clients for new, add-on and existing services to ensure commercial viability and realistic expectation setting.
• Manages all resources within the Delivery Team and oversees the development of employees and their skills and knowledge, retention management and recruitment.
• Provides input for human resource performance management and coaches team members to ensure delivery excellence.
• Drives organizational transformation into a DevOps-oriented model of operation.
• Demonstrates strong background in managing distributed teams onshore and offshore.
Minimum 10 years of related work experience
• 8+ years of engagement management experience with expertise in Application Development, Quality Assurance and Testing, and Continuous Delivery
• Demonstrated success in leading complex IT process re-engineering and transformational projects using a client focused consultative approach
• Experience in DevOps practices and using Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Docker, etc.) and Continuous Deployment (Chef, Puppet) platforms as part of a Continuous Delivery deployment cycle and Test Automation Frameworks using JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, RSpec, or other major test technologies
• Strong architectural background with experiences in Cloud based IT data centers and with Cloud Foundry Platform as a Service Solutions
• Understanding of software development; including extensive experience with Java based applications as well as .Net
• Understands applications engineering process across the SDLC. Expertise in requirements determination, agile implementation, applications development, testing and quality assurance and applications release management.
• Analytical and metrics driven. Able to drive continuous improvement.
Management and consulting background with leadership level experience with a professional presence and communication skills, ability to inspire trust and build credibility. Must have strong collaboration and good influence skills. Will lead a teams of technical subject matter experts. on and offshore. Able to manage client/stakeholder expectations. Effective communicator and able to establish him/herself as a go-to trusted advisor to the client. Role may include direct people care responsibilities.
• Consulting background with CxO level experience with an outstanding presence and communication skills, ability to inspire trust and quickly build credibility. Must have strong collaboration and influence skills.
• Excellent listening and analytical skills, facilitation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to lead people and help them through the challenges of change within a complex environment is required.
Hands on Experience:
• Strategic and tactical thinking ability, complemented by a “hands-on” operational and business planning orientation with the ability to recognize and build support for change.
• Strong background in software development, applications management, and software quality methods and practices including experience Agile development methodologies.
• Energy, enthusiasm, commitment, courage and entrepreneurial excitement are required.
• Understands and navigates organizational complexities and is able to drive change for client that will be served.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now