OCM Lead (Organizational Change Management)
Years of Experience:
Senior Manager 7+ years
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead is responsible for planning and delivering adoption strategy, direction and support on client transformation initiatives. This is a key role in ensuring projects meet desired business outcomes through the effective application of structured and deliberate change management approach and methodology. The OCM Lead will supports executives, project leaders and business stakeholders throughout the duration of the engagement by providing sound advice, counsel and execution support.
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Apply solid change management principles and tools to drive accelerated adoption of client initiatives
• Provide thought leadership, oversight and QA for all change management and training activities
• Primary responsibility for building and developing stakeholder and client relationships.
• Plan and lead workshops to identify business detailed impacts and develop plans for mitigation through communication, training or stakeholder engagement activities.
• Support training efforts by reviewing and helping to manage the facilitation of training programs
• Staff OCM lead and analyst roles
• Develop OCM resources for future leadership roles
• Partner with PMO in the project planning and integration of change management activities into the overall project plan
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience related to the delivery of change management programs with strong understanding of OCM methodology and tools
• Minimum of 5-7 years of consulting experience
• Excellent business acumen and ability to understand organizational and cultural issues and challenges
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
• Executive presence with ability to establish and maintain credibility with senior leaders
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Must be a good team player with the ability to work collaboratively with and through others on project and client teams
• Bachelor’s or associated degree
• Advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or Communications preferred
• Associated affiliations/certifications with Business and Organizational Change Management such as PROSCI, CMP certification, Capgemini EM Certification, etc.
• Strong MS Office skills – MPP, Excel, PPT, Visio
• Heavy travel required as well as ability to drive results working remotely
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal. You are responsible for the translation of the client’s complex business requirements into formal agreements. For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client’s solution. You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now