The IT Enterprise Architect provides guidance, road maps, principles, standards and best practices. They must be focused on enabling business and IT leaders to make investment decisions that balance and prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organization.
The IT Enterprise Architect has a holistic view of the organization’s strategic and tactical needs, is experienced with the tenets of diverse technology and business solution domains, and is able to use this knowledge to create viable and cost effective solutions. The primary role of the Enterprise Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology are aligned with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
The IT Enterprise Architect is able to work with diverse stakeholders, be they business, or IT, and provide a collaborative environment for solution development and delivery. The IT Enterprise Architect is well versed with project management processes and tools. They are involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design, and implementation.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide enterprise solution design and development according to the listed criteria:
• Addresses organizational goals, both strategic and tactical
• Focuses on business outcomes
• Maintains a holistic view of both current and emerging technologies
• Are agile and cost effective
• Includes the input of all relevant stakeholders
• Are both innovative and exceptional
• Present the solution to stakeholders and drive buy-in
2. Works on highly complex ecosystem wide projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized architecture domains.
3. Analyzes current and emerging technologies; makes recommendations to the organization on future directions and/or standards for both business and IT.
4. Work with senior IT management, and business stakeholders to provision future proof IT solutions
5. Analyze risk for IT solutions.
6. Provides assistance with system selection, system implementation, including system definition, use cases, building, testing and conversion planning. Assess the capabilities of current platforms and/or technologies to service new needs. Ensure solution, process, project and other needs are fully documented and appropriately archived.
7. Mentor and assist IT and/or other stakeholders on understanding new solution and technology elements and impacts
8. Achieves performance targets and implement continuous improvement goals
9. Evaluates system utilization and performance. Participates in system optimization.
10. Provide strong project management and communications
• Adheres to the organization’s project management standards and tools
• Work with the governance process for the project as defined
• Include all stakeholders
• Is collaborative
11. Performs other duties as assigned
MUST HAVE: content management
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Technical certification e.g. Cisco, VMWare; or achieved professional certification TOGAF 9 level; or has / seeking IAF level 1.
• Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge, Negotiating, Financial Analysis and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Change Management.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now