Project Leader with proven experience in ISO Secure Development controls, App Security and Vulnerability Remediation
1. Management of Vulnerabilities (scanning, identification, analysis, impact assessment, prioritization and remediation) from Dynamic/Static AVA/DiD scanners.
2. Facilitate proactive remediation of open vulnerabilities by collecting information from threat and vulnerability feeds, analyzing the impact/applicability to the computing environment and communicating applicable vulnerabilities and recommended corrective actions to impacted teams.
3. Define/Generate metrics/reports/dashboards on vulnerability findings and remediation, compliance, and summarize information to facilitate remediation tasks.
4. Participate and lead security and audit compliance efforts.
5. Work with Customer leads on a target-driven approach with a sense of urgency to ensure app compliance towards Secure Development controls such as security assessments, SAST/DAST, Code in Secure Repository, Security training for app teams.
6. Support compliance activities and metrics generation pertaining to any of the ISO 27002 controls.
1. Self-driven and proactive with Excellent Communication skills. Experience in communicating/collaborating with Customer groups/team members at various levels is mandatory.
2. Knowledge of common vulnerabilities (such as XSS, Injection, Remote Code Execution, etc.) with Root Cause Analysis and remediation approach is mandatory.
3. Knowledge of Change Management (including Risk/Impact analysis in Prod/Non-Prod environments), Code Configuration Management, SDLC and Knowledge Management, including documentation skills is mandatory.
4. Must have contributed significantly towards automation/digitization/process optimization of operational/support activities.
5. Experience in fostering awareness of Security requirements, practices and processes for application owners/teams.
6. Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills with the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
7. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in EE/Computer Science or a related field.
8. Industry-recognized certifications (such as CISA, CISSP, CEH) would be an added advantage.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now